Recipe: Keto Chicken Curry
Tired of boring salads for lunch? Fret not, for we have a satiating and healthy lunch idea for you to enjoy! For those of us on keto diets, we don’t have to limit or restrict ourselves from our favourite foods. And if you’re not on a keto diet, this is just as a flavourful recipe to give you protein to keep you feeling satisfied without experiencing a post-lunch slump.
For even more of that healthy indulgence, make your curry creamier and thicker by blending our Unsalted Pili Nuts. Containing nutrients like Vitamin E and magnesium, you’re sure to get that extra boost to power through the day! Keep calm and curry on!
1 Lb boneless Chicken thigh cutlets
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Diced Onion
4 Cloves garlic
2 Tbsp Green Thai Curry paste
4 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
2 Tbsp Sriracha
1 ¼ Can coconut cream
1 Cup Broccoli
1 Cup Zucchini
2 Cups Chicken Stock
3 Cups Riced Cauliflower
1. In a large frying pan, add ¼ cup of coconut cream and place on a medium-high heat until bubbling.
2. Add the diced onion and garlic and fry until softened, about 10 minutes.
3. Add ginger and diced chicken and cook until browned.
4. Add in curry paste and sriracha and cook for an additional two minutes until fragrant.
5. Pour in the rest of the coconut cream, chicken stock, broccoli and zucchini
6. Reduce to a low-medium heat and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
7. Add salt and extra chilli sauce to taste.
8. Prepare Cauliﬂower rice according to directions on the package. Serve.
Carbs 18.8g 21.01%
Net Carbs: 14g (15.64%)
Protein: 26.5g (29.61%)
Fat: 44.2g (49.39%)
Total Weight: 89.5g