Recipe: Avocado Bacon and Egg Bites
We’ve all been guilty of sneaking in the occasional afternoon snack. Unfortunately, these quick hunger fixes often come in the form of easily accessible but processed foods like chips or candy bars. What if you could make a quick and easy alternative that’s sure to satisfy your cravings?
Enter our keto-friendly recipe for avocado bacon and egg bites, the perfect solution to curbing your afternoon munchies. Besides being full of flavour, these small bites are packed with essential nutrients like Vitamin C, magnesium and potassium. To elevate your dish even further, top it with our Himalyan Salt Pili Nuts to add even more depth and complexity. Not much of a snacker? This dish is also an excellent appetiser, and great for gatherings that’s sure to wow in less than 30 mins!
6 slices of Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a muffin tray with oil – ideally olive or coconut.
3. Lay 3 slices of bacon in each muffin hole so they form a case.
4. Crack in an egg and top with diced bell pepper for each.
6. Put into oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
7. Top with smashed avocado.
Calories: 453.40 Carbs: 9.7g (8.33%)
Net Carbs: 4g (3.43%)
Protein: 50.7g (43.52%)
Fat: 56.1g (48.15%)
Total Weight: 116.5g